Judicial Watch has announced its list of 2009′s top ten most corrupt politicians.
- Senator Christopher Dodd (D-CT)
- Senator John Ensign (R-NV)
- Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA)
- Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner
- Attorney General Eric Holder
- Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL)/ Senator Roland Burris (D-IL)
- President Barack Obama
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
- Rep. John Murtha (D-PA) and the rest of the PMA Seven
- Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY)
But why stop there? Who are the most corrupt pols in California? I will start it off by nomiating the entire California Assembly and Senate. Why? See Dan Walters post Friday on the Hypocrisy of Politicians in California.