Why are you deliberately being kept out of the decision making process? This Town Hall meeting will address One Plan Bay Area. Plan Bay Area will impact our schools, our taxes and our private property rights. See why you need to attend this IMPORTANT MEETING!
To be held at the Sycamore Valley Clubhouse, 635 Old Orchard Dr., Danville at 7 p.m. on January 15, The sponsors are individual citizens concerned about serious, real and imminent threats to the schools and private property, as well as to the usurpation of power from the elected officials.
Some topics that will be discussed are:
- Unelected regional bodies: ABAG (Association of Bay Area Governments) and MTC (Metro Transportation Commission)
- PDA’s (Priority Development Areas) of Danville
- Regional Plans and Regional Government
- Environmental and Social Justice
- Sustainable Communities
- Legislation such as SB375, AB32, and AB2785 and more
January 15th, 2013
7 pm Danville Town Hall – 635 Old Orchard Drive, Danville, CA 94526 – Directions – Doors open at 6:30 pm
The Effect of the Danville 2030 Plan and the One Bay Area Plan on you and your family.