Cloud Computing is a hot topic, today. But what is Cloud Computing? And how should businesses implement it, espceically for business continuity?How does it affect your business decisions regarding to technology? What are the pros and cons of moving to the “cloud”? Here’s a hint: You’re already there! In this Executive Lunch’n'Learn event, learn more about Cloud Computing, and what it could mean for your business, and the pitfalls to avoid.
Another important topic is Business Continuity — too many businesses fail to grasp the importance of having a well designed plan to ensure their business can resume operations quickly after a catastophic event. We will spend some time go over some Business Continuity principles to get you thinking about this important subject.
This Executive Luncheon event is hosted by Clare Computer Solutions, and during a lively, informative session, we will introduce some solutions to help you to:
Cloud Computing Seminar, Oct 24
• Understand all the hype about Cloud Computing.
• Learn the advantages and pitfalls of Cloud Computing
• See the different aspects and options in Cloud Computing
• Learn what a Cloud Feasibility Assessment does
• Learn about the principles of a good Business Continuity plan
• Learn what a Disaster Recovery Plan Assessment can uncover
When: Thursday, October 24, 2013, from 11:30AM (11:00 checkin) to 1:00PM
Where: Oakland Center, 1000 Broadway, Suite 109, Room 5, Oakland CA
Link to registration page (seating IS limited – register today!